Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i hope to get to know u‏

De: Natu (grahamaxford@pjlivesey.co.uk)
Enviada: terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010 18:04:17
Para: joaolima80@hotmail.com



Good day, my friend!
 
True love brings up everything – you are allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily www.love-is-hunt.com/
I am reasonably intelligent, driven, thoughtful, funny, honest and decent individual most of the time. I work hard and I’ve being described as a workaholic sometimes. Although I’m trying to balance everything little more these days. When I have free time I prefer to read an interesting book, to watch documentaries, to know something new, I am fond of dancing and having cheerful time with my friends. I am a very sociable person and that’s why I like to meet new people. In summer I like to go to the beach and sunbathe. I like the sun and warm gentle air. I am fond of visiting beauty salons and I like to take care of my beauty. I am not a dull person and that‘s why I have many friends. I like to find new ideas to make the evening unforgettable. Hopeful I can meet some special person I can spend my life with. I appreciate honesty, sincerity and an easy going nature.
 
Nataly

No comments: